Verse of the day
JUNE 29 2008.
“The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever- do not abandon the works of your hands.”-
Psalm 138:8 Good day to all whom read this word from God! Trusting in God knowing that He will fulfill his purpose for my Life is a reality today. The Man Jesus that I live for showed up in my life this morning! It was so clear and simple! God will use a chosen vessel! I tell all be kind to others when every you can. I was going to walmart to get flowers to make my corsage for my suit jacket ( a total dream of mine) and there was a Angel pointed out by an Angel on my cell phone. When I went to go pay for my flowers and pins and ribbon, the lady walked over and payed for my items, not knowing me nor what I was doing! Glory be to God! Love
Henri Accès (1913 - ?)
-
In the town of Lens, Pas-de-Calais in northern France, in 1929, the parish
priest noticed that one of the members of his girls’ choir, age 16, had a
thin...
1 day ago








.mkv_000108708.jpg)
.mkv_000109059.jpg)
.mkv_000113988.jpg)


















+(Light).jpg)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment