Snapping, smoking and circumcision
1. Imitating Kartel can break it.
2. Failure to launch can signal heart disease, diabetes or hypertension.
3. It can shrink like a wool sweater in a hot water wash.
4. Smokers have a harder time rising to the occasion.
For decades doctors have been warning against smoking as it clogs the arteries. These include arteries taking blood to the penis, when these arteries become clogged it is harder to get a rush of blood that causes an erection. This means smokers may have a harder time rising to the occasion. Dr Harrison said after a while, a smoker may not be able to perform sexually at all.
5. He gets an erection even while sleeping.
6. Circumcision is good for any penis.
7. Most men share same-sized penises.
8. Most penises curve.
9. Penis size and shape is not hereditary.
10. Average erection is two hours, average discharge time seven minutes.
11. Orgasm is all in his spine not his brain.
12. 'Tan pon it long' isn't always a good thing.
13. Men really do get 'blue balls'.
14. Drinking alcohol affects his penis.
— Donna Hussey-Whyte